Sunday, August 2, 2009

About This Site

This is not a fan site nor a traditional blog. This site is meant to be a reference centre where people interested in Adam Lambert can easily find information about his life and career, both before and after American Idol. Most pages are updated on a regular basis. I will refrain from expressing personal opinions and will try to remain as neutral as possible. I'm trying to verify each fact before posting it on the site, but some errors might have slipped in. If you discover any, please bring them to my attention and I'll make the necessary corrections. I would also appreciate any suggestions for improvements or additional information that could be added to the site (please provide verifiable references).

Yours truly,

The Librarian

This post was originally published by The Librarian on the Adam Lambert Reference Centre blog. The original post URL is http://alreference.blogspot.com/2009/08/about-this-site.html

No comments:

Post a Comment